Abby strives to support businesses big and small as they serve their communities. Abby enjoys assisting businesses at all stages of their existence, from formation to termination. Abby can also address intellectual property concerns, helping clients protect their hard work and ingenuity.
Prior to joining Verrill, Abby worked as an intern for a Massachusetts Appeals Court justice and for an employment firm, through co-ops with the Northeastern University School of Law. While in law school, Abby worked in the Intellectual Property Clinic, helping small businesses with trademark issues. Abby also worked as a teaching assistant for first-year Property Law and Constitutional Law classes. Prior to law school, Abby worked as an immigration paralegal and with Boston Public Schools focusing on equity and Title IX policies. While an undergraduate, Abby served as President and Co-Founder of EcoScholars, an organization that developed and provided grade-level appropriate climate education to local students. She also completed undergraduate coops with the European Public Law Organization and the New England Council.
While not in the office, Abby enjoys spending time at her family’s Downeast Maine camp and loves reading, cooking, and kayaking. Abby is a fan of the Boston Red Sox and all dogs.
- Northeastern University School of Law (J.D.)
- Full Merit Scholarship
- Senior Articles Editor (focused on submissions), Northeastern University Law Review
- Member, Northeastern Law Review Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion Committee
- Teaching Assistant for first-year Property Law and Constitutional Law classes
- ABA National Appellate Advocacy Competition participant
- Concentration: Intellectual Property and Innovation; Labor, Work, and Income; and Poverty Law and Economic Justice
- Northeastern University (B.A., magna cum laude)
- Dean's List
- Excellence Scholarship
- Political Science Honor Society
- Clinton Global Initiative University Recipient
- Vice President of Administration, International Relations Council
- Former President, Co-Founder, EcoScholars
Court and Other Admissions
- Massachusetts Appeals Court, Chambers of Justice Sullivan, Judicial Intern