Anuj brings an unfaltering work ethic, attention to detail, and commitment to others into every facet of his practice. As a member of Verrill’s litigation team, Anuj represents both individuals and businesses in a wide range of complex civil and white collar criminal matters, including in the health care and technology industries.
Prior to joining Verrill, Anuj had a diverse litigation practice on both sides of the aisle and bench. As a Public Defender at the Committee for Public Counsel Services and subsequently as an Assistant Attorney General in the White Collar Division of the Massachusetts Attorney General’s Office, Anuj spent hundreds of hours refining his investigatory and oral advocacy skills, both in and outside
Outside his legal practice, Anuj is an avid runner and triathlete, having completed two full Ironman races, three half-Ironmans, ten full marathons, and over a dozen half-marathons. He is also a proud father of his daughter, Mira, and husband to his wife, Joanna.
- Boston University School of Law (J.D., cum laude)
- University of Massachusetts, Amherst (B.A., summa cum laude)
- New York
- Member and Former Vice Chair, Civil Rights and Social Justice Section Council, Massachusetts Bar Association
- Member, Civil Rights and Civil Liberties Steering Committee & Former Member, Public Interest and Leadership Program, Boston Bar Association
- Member & Former Chair, Community Outreach and Education, South Asian Bar Association of Greater Boston
- Member, American Constitution Society
- The Honorable Cheryl Johnson (Ret.), Texas Court of Criminal Appeals
- The Honorable Indira Talwani, United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts
- The Honorable Juan R. Torruella, United States Court of Appeals for the First Circuit