Welcome to Verrill's banking blog. Our attorneys use this space to post timely updates and commentary on developments in law affecting banks and financial institutions. We intend this blog to serve as a resource for financial institutions and others interested in the industry.
This blog is edited by James Cohen, with contributed content from across the firm.
Verrill's experienced attorneys provide a single integrated legal resource for our clients. We regularly advise banks and financial institutions on a wide range of transactional and operational issues, including:
- Securities Law
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Bank Security and Privacy
- Negotiable Instruments
- Trust and Estates Issues
- Independent Investigations
- Establishment of new financial products
- Formation or modification of charters or licenses to do business
- Mortgage, Retail Lending and Deposit Agreements
- Consumer Lending
- Electronic and Internet Banking
- Municipal Finance and Collateralization
Visit verrill-law.com for more information.