Brody applies his passion for pragmatic problem-solving to assist clients with complex regulatory compliance issues and help them achieve their legislative policy goals.
Brody received his J.D. from the University of Maine School of Law. While in law school, Brody gained experience interning in numerous offices across state government, including the Office of the Maine Attorney General and the Office of Governor Janet T. Mills. During his last year of law school, Brody clerked in the Office of General Counsel at the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and with a large Maine firm where he focused on energy policy and compliance issues.
Brody has been and remains very active in Maine Democratic politics and spent time prior to law school working in Congresswoman Chellie Pingree’s Portland, Maine and Washington, DC offices.
When not working, Brody enjoys hiking, traveling, visiting one of Portland’s many restaurants, and staying politically engaged.
Admission to Maine Bar is pending.
- University of Maine School of Law (J.D.)
- Articles Editor, Ocean and Coastal Law Journal
- Vice President, Student Bar Association
- Student Attorney and Roger A. Putnam Fellow, Cumberland Legal Aid Clinic
- University of Maine (B.A., magna cum laude)
- Political Science
- Board Member, University of Maine Alumni Chapter of Southern Maine (2020-present)
- Mentor, Portland High School Mentoring Program (2019-2021)
- President, statewide political organization (2016-2019)