Christopher J.W. Coggeshall has focused his 40-plus years of practice on commercial real estate transactions, including negotiating, structuring and documenting commercial, retail and industrial developments, shopping centers, office and apartment buildings and industrial parks.
He has an extensive practice in drafting and negotiating commercial leases, acquisition documents and government-assisted financings.
Services / Industries
- Harvard Law School (LL.B.)
- Cornell University (B.Met.E.)
- New Hampshire
- AV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell
- Recognized in Chambers USA: America's Leading Lawyers for Business under Real Estate
- Recognized by Best Lawyers® as the 2013 & 2018 Portland, Maine Real Estate Lawyer of the Year
- Listed in The Best Lawyers in America© under Real Estate Law
- Selected by peers for inclusion in New England Super Lawyers© under Real Estate
To learn more about third-party ratings and rankings, and the selection processes used for inclusion, click here.