Christopher J.W. Coggeshall has focused his 40-plus years of practice on commercial real estate transactions, including negotiating, structuring, and documenting commercial, retail, and industrial developments, shopping centers, office and apartment buildings, and industrial parks.
He has an extensive practice in drafting and negotiating commercial leases, acquisition documents, and government-assisted financings.
- Harvard Law School (LL.B.)
- Cornell University (B.Met.E.)
- New Hampshire
- AV® rated by Martindale-Hubbell
- Recognized in Chambers USA: America's Leading Lawyers for Business under Real Estate
- Named the Best Lawyers® 2013 and 2018 Real Estate "Lawyer of the Year" in Portland, Maine
- Listed in The Best Lawyers in America© for Real Estate Law in Portland, Maine
- Selected by peers for inclusion in New England Super Lawyers© under Real Estate
To learn more about third-party ratings and rankings, and the selection processes used for inclusion, click here.