Chris assists clients through the process of planning and administering their estates and trusts.
As a member of Verrill’s Private Clients group, Chris contributes to clients’ peace of mind by drafting estate plans and administering ongoing trusts. Chris also has on-the-ground experience with guiding estates through the Massachusetts probate system.
Prior to joining the firm full time, Chris also interned with the Private Clients group as a law student, gaining invaluable insight into the workings of the Massachusetts probate process. During law school, Chris served as an intern to the Honorable Judge William Smith of the United States District Court for the District of Rhode Island.
Chris is a native Rhode Islander and avid fan of the Boston Celtics. In his spare time, he enjoys exploring the city of Boston and trivia nights with his friends.
- Northeastern University (J.D.)
- Senior Editor, Northeastern University Law Review
- University of Richmond (B.A., magna cum laude)
- Sigma Tau Delta English Honors Society
- Pi Sigma Alpha Political Science Honors Society
- Intern, Northeastern’s Center for Health Policy and Law