Danielle is committed to serving the Maine community through her work in the Real Estate and Private Clients groups of Verrill, as well as through her volunteer and public service efforts around Portland. She is dedicated to providing attentive and personalized representation to clients, and she remains accessible and knowledgeable on current law.
Danielle focuses her practice on all aspects of residential and commercial transactions, estate planning, estate administration and prenuptial agreements.
Prior to joining Verrill, Danielle worked as a family law attorney in Boston for six years. She was deeply involved in the family law community there, serving first as Treasurer and then as Vice President to the Greater Boston Family Law Inn of Court and serving on the Boston Bar Association Family Law Section Steering Committee. Danielle also dedicated significant time to the Lawyer of the Day program, where she provided pro bono legal representation in the Family and Probate Court for low-income individuals.
While in law school, Danielle served as a law clerk to the Honorable Randy J. Kaplan of the Massachusetts Probate and Family Court first in Middlesex County and then in Suffolk County. In her capacity as a law clerk, Danielle worked on a variety of complex family law, probate, and equity matters.
When she is not in the office, Danielle enjoys walking her dog on the beach, yoga, cooking, and exploring Maine's hiking trails and skiing. Danielle also loves to travel, both domestically and internationally.
- New England Law | Boston (J.D.)
- Honors Judicial Internship Program
- Skidmore College (B.S.)
- Class of 2008 Fund Chair
- Recipient of The Candace Carlucci Award
- Class of 2008 Social Chair
- Maine Women's Fund Volunteer
- Animal Refuge League of Greater Portland Volunteer
- Maine State Bar Association
- Association of Family and Conciliation Courts
- Family Law Section Steering Committee, Boston Bar Association (2018-2019)
- Vice President (2018-2019), Treasurer (2016-2018), Greater Boston Family Law Inn of Court
- Selected by peers for inclusion in New England Super Lawyers under Family Law (2017-2020)
- Top Women Lawyers in Massachusetts, Boston Magazine (2018-2019)
- Massachusetts Probate and Family Court