Danielle is committed to serving the Maine and Massachusetts communities through her work in the Family Law Group of Verrill, as well as through her volunteer and public service involvement. She is dedicated to providing attentive and personalized representation to clients, and she remains accessible and knowledgeable on current law.
Danielle has experience in a wide variety of family law matters, including prenuptial agreements, postnuptial agreements, divorce actions, paternity actions, modifications, post-judgment issues, and guardianships. She focuses her practice on resolving matters without the need for court intervention, and is compassionate about helping clients navigate that process, as well as the court process, if needed.
While in law school, Danielle served as a law clerk for the Massachusetts Probate and Family Court first in Middlesex County and then in Suffolk County. In her capacity as a law clerk, Danielle worked on a variety of complex family law, probate, and equity matters.
When she is not in the office, Danielle enjoys spending time with her family, including her dog and cat, exploring Maine's hiking trails, skiing, yoga, and cooking.
- New England Law | Boston (J.D.)
- Honors Judicial Internship Program
- Skidmore College (B.S.)
- Class of 2008 Fund Chair
- Recipient of The Candace Carlucci Award
- Class of 2008 Social Chair
- Olympia Snowe Women’s Leadership Institute Advisor 2021-2025
- Judge Abber We Can Settle Initiative
- Maine State Bar Association
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Maine Association of Mediators
- Association of Family and Conciliation Courts
- Family Law Section Steering Committee, Boston Bar Association (2018-2019)
- Vice President (2018-2019), Treasurer (2016-2018), Greater Boston Family Law Inn of Court
- Selected by peers for inclusion in New England Super Lawyers under Family Law (2017-2021)
- Top Women Lawyers in Massachusetts, Boston Magazine (2018-2021)
- Listed in The Best Lawyers in America: Ones to Watch©
- Karahdin Counsel
To learn more about third-party ratings and rankings, and the selection processes used for inclusion, click here.
- Massachusetts Probate and Family Court