Danielle is committed to serving the Maine and Massachusetts communities through her work in the Family Law Group of Verrill, as well as through her volunteer and public service involvement. She is dedicated to providing attentive and personalized representation to clients, and she remains accessible and knowledgeable on current law.
Danielle has experience in a wide variety of family law matters, including prenuptial agreements, postnuptial agreements, divorce actions, paternity actions, modifications, post-judgment issues, and guardianships. Danielle focuses her real estate practice on both residential and commercial transactions.
Prior to joining Verrill, Danielle worked as a family law attorney in Boston for six years. She was deeply involved in the family law community there, serving first as Treasurer and then as Vice President to the Greater Boston Family Law Inn of Court and serving on the Boston Bar Association Family Law Section Steering Committee. Danielle also dedicated significant time to the Lawyer of the Day program, where she provided pro bono legal representation in the Family and Probate Court.
While in law school, Danielle served as a law clerk to the Honorable Randy J. Kaplan of the Massachusetts Probate and Family Court first in Middlesex County and then in Suffolk County. In her capacity as a law clerk, Danielle worked on a variety of complex family law, probate, and equity matters.
When she is not in the office, Danielle enjoys exploring Maine's hiking trails, skiing, yoga, and cooking.
- New England Law | Boston (J.D.)
- Honors Judicial Internship Program
- Skidmore College (B.S.)
- Class of 2008 Fund Chair
- Recipient of The Candace Carlucci Award
- Class of 2008 Social Chair
- Maine Women's Fund Volunteer
- Animal Refuge League of Greater Portland Volunteer
- Maine State Bar Association
- Association of Family and Conciliation Courts
- Family Law Section Steering Committee, Boston Bar Association (2018-2019)
- Vice President (2018-2019), Treasurer (2016-2018), Greater Boston Family Law Inn of Court
- Listed in Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch under Real Estate Law
- Selected by peers for inclusion in New England Super Lawyers under Family Law (2017-2020)
- Top Women Lawyers in Massachusetts, Boston Magazine (2018-2019)
To learn more about third-party ratings and rankings, and the selection processes used for inclusion, click here.
- Massachusetts Probate and Family Court