Debra is a senior estate and trust administrator with over 30 years of experience focused on probate and trust matters.
Debra prepares probate papers, fiduciary and individual income taxes, estate tax returns and accounts and handles all other facets of probate and trust administration. “I pride myself on providing personal attention to our clients,” Debra notes, “and being easily accessible.”
Prior to joining the firm, she worked several years for two other Boston law firms and the Bristol County Registry of Probate.
Outside of the office Debra spends her time pursuing nature photography, travel, and volunteer work relating to environmental, wildlife and charity issues.
- Johnson & Wales University
- Business Administration/Hospitality and Hotel Management
- Bridgewater State College
- Special Needs Education
- American Institute for Paralegal Studies
- Stonehill College (B.A., cum laude)
- Child development/Pre-law
- Member; Former President; former chair of various subcommittees,Taunton Municipal Council
- Commissioner; Former Vice Chairperson, Taunton Conservation Commission