Impact of COVID-19: Managing Your 401(k) Plan
The current litigious environment is a challenging one to navigate – and getting more complex by the day. The COVID-19 crisis has created:
- Market turmoil creating the potential for a new wave of class action litigation
- A renewed need to create fiduciary defensive strategies
- Greater demands on HR and a need to balance internal/external resources
Litigators are paying attention – and so are your employees. In addition, the number of class action lawsuits continues to rise and employees want cheaper investment options with better performance. Is it even possible to manage your fiduciary responsibilities in the current environment?
In a word – yes.
Please join us for a collaborative session with Verrill, Mercer, and BerryDunn to discuss:
- What’s unique about the environment created by COVID-19 relative to retirement plans?
- What practical actions should be taken to protect fiduciaries and participants?
- Litigation risks posed by the current environment
To register, click here.