Notable Acquisitions and Dispositions Experience
- Represented a commercial real estate investment management company in a joint venture and the permanent financing for the acquisition of The Xchange at Bedford, a 479,000 square foot eight-building R&D and life science campus in Bedford, Massachusetts.
- Represented a commercial real estate investment management company in a joint venture and the permanent financing for the acquisition of the Stony Brook Office Park in Waltham, Massachusetts, consisting of 270,000 square feet in four interconnected buildings.
- Represented the seller in the creation of a commercial condominium in an existing building in Boston and the sale of a major condominium interest in the building to a developer for the conversion to multifamily use.
- Represented a joint venture partner in the sale of an office building in the Crown Colony Office Park in Quincy, Massachusetts.
- Represented a Fortune 100 company in the sale of its downtown Boston headquarters building. The transaction involved the conversion of an office building containing over 800,000 square feet to a commercial condominium, and the sale and short-term leaseback of a major condominium interest in the building.