Heidi advises and assists physicians, nurses, hospitals, and other health care providers and facilities in the defense of professional liability matters and other legal, regulatory, licensing, privileging, and credentialing issues.
She represents a number of national and multi-national industrial equipment manufacturers in toxic tort litigation in New England. In addition, Heidi frequently works behind-the-scenes with Verrill's trial attorneys, applying her strong legal research and writing skills to advocate on behalf of the firm's clients.
Heidi is a lifelong Red Sox fan. She enjoys skiing, hiking, kayaking, sailing and being outdoors with her family in each of Maine's seasons, and in all kinds of weather.
- University of Maine School of Law (J.D.)
- Dartmouth College (A.B.)
- New Hampshire
- Defense Research Institute
- Maine State Bar Association
- New Hampshire State Bar Association
- Cumberland County Bar Association
- Received Katahdin Counsel Recognition for pro bono efforts (2016)
Court and Other Admissions
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the First Circuit