March 11, 2020 (Updated March 17, 2020)
To Our Clients & Friends,
As the global COVID-19 public health emergency continues to spread and create challenges for businesses worldwide, our firm leaders have been meeting daily to share information from leading health authorities, governments, and global and local businesses. We are also closely monitoring the response of our law firm peers and leading companies in our communities.
COVID-19: What Verrill is Doing
In these unprecedented times, our firm is adapting quickly to a new way of providing practical counsel to our clients while maintaining a productive and safe working environment for our staff and attorneys. Below are just some of the steps we've taken so far to keep moving forward:
- We have suspended all outside meetings and events. Video and audio conferencing capabilities remain alternative ways to meet with us. Contact your attorney directly to schedule.
- While our offices will remain accessible, we are enabling and encouraging our attorneys and staff to work remotely. Those who remain in the office to ensure that essential client services are maintained will be following “healthy distance” guidelines and limiting person-to-person contact.
- Firm attorneys will be reachable by telephone and email, and each has access to his or her voicemail.
- All of our offices are undergoing daily enhanced cleaning.
- We are monitoring real-time guidance from health and government agencies.
- We are remaining nimble to respond to changes in that guidance as it becomes available.
We value each and every one of our employees and clients. We are committed to remaining vigilant for as long as this situation continues and to do whatever is necessary to safeguard our clients' trust. Your patience and understanding is greatly appreciated.
The Verrill Leadership Team
Access our COVID-19 Resource Center here.