Jamey is a highly-regarded business lawyer with many years of experience handling general healthcare and corporate law, especially sophisticated medical and technology transfer transactions. He represents leading healthcare institutions and technology companies (both bio and high tech), individual physicians and research scientists.
In addition to medical and technology transfer matters, corporate clients seek Jamey’s expertise with discrete issues involving HIPAA, FDA marketing, contracts, commercial lending, and securities law. He represents major companies and other entities dealing with organization, financing, business and intellectual property issues ranging from acquisitions through exit strategies as well as other complex business law issues.
Jamey joined the firm in 1992. Before that, he was with the former firm of Palmer & Dodge in that firm’s Business Law Department. After graduating from law school, he served as law clerk to the Honorable Kenneth F. Ripple, Circuit Judge of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit.
Jamey coordinated program presentations at several mid-year and annual meetings of the American Bar Association in Boston, New York, New Orleans and Chicago.
Outside the office Jamey enjoys spending time with his family, climbing the step mill, and reading.
- Washington and Lee University School of Law (J.D., summa cum laude)
- University of New Hampshire (B.A., cum laude)
- New York Bar Association
- Boston Bar Association
- Past Co-Chairperson, Section of Science and Technology, Committee on Enterprise and Commercialization, American Bar Association
- Member, American Bar Association
- Advisory Board, “Technology Development and Transfer Report” Civic Research Institute, Inc.
- Massachusetts Super Lawyer
To learn more about third-party ratings and rankings, and the selection processes used for inclusion, click here.
Court and Other Admissions
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Seventh Circuit Bar
- Northern District of Indiana Bar