Katharine concentrates her practice in all aspects of trusts and estates law. She represents clients in matters involving estate planning, estate and probate administration, trust management, and tax planning. She helps individuals and families protect and preserve their wealth through multiple generations with practical and sophisticated estate planning techniques. Katharine also represents individuals and corporations in trusts and estate administration.
Prior to joining the firm, she was an associate at Wellesley-based law firm, Margolis & Bloom, LLP.
- Boston College Law School (J.D.)
- International & Comparative Law Review, Managing Editor
- Boston University Questrom School of Business (B.S.)
- Business Administration, Concentrations in Law and Entrepreneurship
- Listed in The Best Lawyers in America: Ones to Watch© under Trusts and Estates in Boston, Massachusetts (2024)
To learn more about third-party ratings and rankings, and the selection processes used for inclusion, click here.