Kate's corporate practice focuses on investment adviser registration and compliance, hedge funds, private equity funds, and other private investment funds and securities, including the defense of individuals in regulatory enforcement proceedings and related litigation.
Previously, Kate served as an associate in the Investment Management Group at Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP in New York, where she provided regulatory support to investment advisers, worked on initial public offerings and preferred share offerings for registered investment companies, and counseled hedge fund clients.
A graduate of Connecticut College with majors in government and French, Kate also studied abroad in Paris, France.
- Brooklyn Law School (J.D.)
- Executive Notes & Comments Editor, Brooklyn Law Review
- Connecticut College (B.A., cum laude)
- Connecticut Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
Court and Other Admissions
- U.S. District Court for the District of Connecticut