Louis is a Boston real estate lawyer focused on helping clients with sophisticated transactions and public approval of developments. He has years of experience with acquisitions, sales and financings for REITs, pension advisory firms, equity investors and privately held companies. He has also handled all aspects of federal, state and local permitting and public approval processes, including environmental, land use, zoning and Chapter 91 matters.
- University of Virginia School of Law (J.D.)
- Harvard College (B.A.)
- Chairman, Board of Directors, Freedom Trail Foundation
- Former Chairman, Board of Directors, Boston Museum Project
- Member, Boston Bar Association
- Listed in The Best Lawyers in America© under Real Estate Law in Boston, Massachusetts (2024)
To learn more about third-party ratings and rankings, and the selection processes used for inclusion, click here.