Margaret’s clients value her advice and experience in navigating complex insurance-related issues. She counsels state insurance regulators on the rehabilitation and liquidation of insurance companies, and related litigation. Margaret also represents insurance regulators in multistate targeted market conduct examinations.
Prior to joining Rackemann, Sawyer and Brewster, which merged with Verrill in 2022, Margaret worked as a litigation associate for a general practice firm in Boston. While in law school, she interned with the Middlesex District Attorney’s Office and the United States Attorney’s Office for the District of Massachusetts.
Margaret lives in Hingham with her husband, daughter, and dog. Outside of work, she is an avid runner and enjoys spending time with her family.
- Franklin & Marshall College (B.A., cum laude)
- Government and French
- Boston College Law School (J.D.)
- Executive Articles Editor and Staff Writer, Boston College Environmental Affairs Law Review
- Public Interest Designation Fellow
- Certificate of Pro Bono Excellence
Court and Other Admissions
- United States District Court, District of Massachusetts