Margaret concentrates her practice on the insurance sector, helping insurers and commercial clients with complex insurance-related issues, including coverage disputes and market conduct examinations. She also represents state insurance regulators in the liquidation, rehabilitation, and examination of insurance companies.
Prior to joining the firm, she was an associate with Morrissey, Hawkins & Lynch. During law school, she interned with the Middlesex District Attorney’s Office as a Rule 3:03 certified student practitioner, and with the Criminal Division of the Massachusetts U.S. Attorney’s Office. Before law school, Margaret was a legal assistant in the litigation group at an international law firm in Boston.
- Franklin & Marshall College (B.A., cum laude)
- Government and French
- Boston College Law School (J.D.)
- Executive Articles Editor and Staff Writer, Boston College Environmental Affairs Law Review
- Public Interest Designation Fellow
- Certificate of Pro Bono Excellence
Court and Other Admissions
- United States District Court, District of Massachusetts