Marie represents clients in all phases of litigation, including administrative hearings, arbitration, trial, dispositive motion practice, mediation, and before the medical malpractice screening panel.
Marie serves clients in both Maine and Massachusetts and has worked on behalf of clients throughout New England. Marie's practice areas include construction litigation, professional liability defense, probate litigation, and other complex litigation matters. Whatever the subject matter, Marie learns the ins and outs of her client's circumstances and needs and works with the client toward the appropriate resolution. Marie brings her knowledge as a trained mediator to her advocacy work on behalf of clients.
Marie and her husband reside in Portland with their daughter and son.
- Boston College Law School (J.D.)
- Writer & Editor, Uniform Commercial Code Reporter-Digest
- Bates College (B.A.)
- University of Southern Maine (Certificate Program in Mediation)
- Member, Immigrant Legal Advocacy Project Pro Bono Panel
- Board Member and Secretary, Foundation for Portland Public Schools
- Maine State Bar Association: Member, Board of Governors, New Lawyers Section (2013-2017)
- Received Katahdin Counsel Recognition for pro bono efforts (2015-2016)
- Listed in Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch under Commercial Litigation, Litigation – Construction, and Professional Malpractice Law
- Selected by peers for inclusion in New England Super Lawyers© under General Litigation and Construction Litigation
To learn more about third-party ratings and rankings, and the selection processes used for inclusion, click here.
Court and Other Admissions
- U.S. District Court for the District of Maine
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the First Circuit