Megan represents clients in a wide range of commercial real estate matters, including financings, acquisitions, dispositions, and title matters. The financing transactions she handles include construction and permanent loans, senior and mezzanine financings, syndicated loans, and multistate portfolio loans secured by multifamily, office and industrial properties located in Massachusetts and throughout the United States. Megan also advises developers and contractors using AIA construction and design contracts.
Prior to joining the firm, Megan was an associate in the Boston office of Ropes & Gray LLP. After law school, Megan served as a judicial clerk for Justice Warren Matthews of the Alaska Supreme Court.
Megan has represented a wide range of financial institutions and other corporate and institutional real estate clients in the following:
- Agent bank in a $142.5 million acquisition loan for a 51-building industrial/flex portfolio located in Illinois and Indiana
- Agent bank in an $85 million syndicated construction loan facility for the development of a build-to-suit office project in Massachusetts.
- Agent bank in a $64 million syndicated construction loan for the development of an apartment complex in Maryland.
- Regional bank in a $58 million refinancing of a New Jersey office building.
- Hedge fund on title and land use issues in connection with a planned $95 million development in the Seaport District of Boston.
- Corporate client in zoning reviews of potential sites to be acquired.
Outside of the office, Megan enjoys travel, theater, cooking, and board games.
- Yale Law School (J.D.)
- Managing Editor, Yale Journal of International Law
- Williams College (B.A., summa cum laude)
- Past Co-Chair, Title and Conveyancing Committee, Real Estate Section, Boston Bar Association (2018-2020)
- Member, Real Estate Finance Association (REFA)
- Trustee, Wilmington, MA Board of Library Trustees
- Listed in The Best Lawyers in America© for Real Estate Law (2022)
- Selected by peers for inclusion in New England Rising Stars© for Massachusetts (2014-2016)
To learn more about third-party ratings and rankings, and the selection processes used for inclusion, click here.