Regina is a business lawyer with a major concentration in real estate law. Her practice also includes business succession planning, estate planning, estate administration, and probate.
Regina's experience encompasses all aspects of commercial real estate representation, including:
- Acquisitions and dispositions
- Financings (including securitized lending activities by commercial and investment banks)
- Leasing for landlords and tenants of retail, office, commercial, and industrial properties
- Condominium matters
- Asset management and brokerage issues
- Construction contracts and disputes
- Design professional agreements
Her clients include owners, managers, lenders, borrowers, participants, investors, originators and warehouse lenders, real estate developers, REITs, and institutional investors and lenders in the acquisition, financing, leasing, development, refinancing, management, and disposition (including Section 1031 like-kind exchanges) of single-asset and portfolios of multifamily, retail, industrial, office, condominium, and hotel properties. She routinely assists parties in the structuring, restructuring, and negotiation of complex partnership, joint venture, and limited liability company operating agreements. Her practice also includes the representation of landlords and tenants in commercial space and ground lease transactions.
Regina previously served as Special Counsel with Fox Rothschild LLP. Her experience includes service as General Counsel to Aspen Square Management, Inc., a commercial real estate owner that manages a portfolio of multifamily and office properties.
- St. John's University School of Law (J.D.)
- Niagara University (B.S., magna cum laude)
- Member, Norwalk Community College Legal Advisory Council
- Adjunct Professor, Norwalk Community College Legal Assistant Program
- New York
- Fairfield County Bar Association
- Connecticut Bar Association: Executive Committee, Real Property Section
- New York State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- AV® rated by Martindale-Hubbell
To learn more about third-party ratings and rankings, and the selection processes used for inclusion, click here.