Sarah advises individuals and families on all aspects of estate and wealth planning.
Clients seek Sarah's experience in a broad range of matters including the development and implementation of sophisticated wealth transfer strategies designed to minimize gift, estate and generation-skipping transfer taxes; charitable planning; the establishment of family investment vehicles; business succession planning; and estate planning for non-U.S. citizens or involving non-U.S. assets and foreign trusts. Sarah also serves as a trustee for many of her clients.
- Georgetown University (B.A.)
- Georgetown University (J.D., cum laude)
- Board of Directors, Boston Building Resources
- Volunteer, Boston Latin School Alumni Association
- Boston Estate Planning Council
- Professional Advisors Network, The Boston Foundation
- Boston Trusts & Estates Consortium
- Selected by peers for inclusion in New England Super Lawyers© under Estate Planning & Probate
To learn more about third-party ratings and rankings, and the selection processes used for inclusion, click here.