An experienced trial lawyer, Stacie handles a broad range of complex real estate, environmental, fiduciary, and probate matters.
Stacie has more than a decade of experience representing private and public clients at all stages of litigation, including mediation and appeals. She regularly represents clients before the Massachusetts Appeals Court, Land Court, Superior Court. She also represents clients in Probate Court, Federal District Court, and state District Courts. Stacie also appears before local planning boards and zoning boards of appeal.
Stacie’s extensive real estate dispute experience includes zoning, subdivision and land use permitting appeals; real property disputes including easements, adverse possession, and beach rights claims; partition actions; and environmental contamination disputes.
On the probate and fiduciary side, Stacie advises clients and litigates disputes between trustees and beneficiaries, will contests, and other contested estate matters.
Stacie also draws upon a diverse and extensive skill set and professional experience working with governments, NGOs, and international donors in the field of international development.
- Boston College Law School (J.D.)
- University of Vermont (B.A.)
- Political Science
- New York
- Member, Board of Directors, Greater Boston Legal Services (2020-2023)
- Boston Bar Association
- New York Bar Association
- Women’s Bar Association
- Co-Chair of the Board of Directors, Hope on a String Inc.
- Member, REBA
- Named an “Up & Coming Lawyer” by Massachusetts Lawyers Weekly (2019)
- Massachusetts Rising Star, named in 2012-2020 by the publishers of Super Lawyers, recognizing her as an outstanding young attorney in the Boston legal community
To learn more about third-party ratings and rankings, and the selection processes used for inclusion, click here.
Court and Other Admissions
- U.S. District Court, District of Massachusetts