- Representation of a real estate developer/owner in a construction dispute with a general contractor involving delay and construction defects resulting in breach of contract, breach of covenant of good faith, and fair dealing and negligence claims.
- Bench trial in a dispute over the sale of a business where the purchaser alleged that he had been misled about revenues during the due diligence phase. Prevailed, with the client awarded damages, legal fees, interest and the return of certain equipment.
- Prosecution of breach of contract of fiduciary claims in multiple jurisdictions resulting from a corporate dissolution and shareholder dispute, including parallel actions in the Cayman Islands and India.
- Defense of a construction company and snow removal contractor in a negligence and breach of contract matter. The matter was settled for 3% of the original demand amount.
- Defense of a general contractor in a complex construction matter concerning a catastrophic personal injury case with numerous parties. The matter was favorably settled through multiparty mediation.
- Advising non-profit start up in corporate governance and corporate formation matters; incorporated and registered as a public charity in the State of New York; registered with the appropriate branches of the Attorney General and Secretary of State in Massachusetts; successfully assisted clients in qualifying for federal tax exemption and continue to provide ongoing advice and counsel.