Commercial Lending - Illustrative Borrower Representations
The following is a list of illustrative borrower transactions handled by attorneys in Verrill's Commercial Lending Group:
- Representation of a logistics company in a $110 million senior syndicated secured loan facility and a related $25 million senior secured subordinated term loan facility in connection with a refinancing and a multi-national acquisition
- Representation of an international communications company in a $75 million syndicated revolving credit facility which includes a multicurrency component for the Borrower's foreign subsidiaries in Europe and Asia
- Representation of a chemical manufacturing business in a loan facility that includes a $1.8 million line of credit and $3.9 million in term loans
- Representation of the borrower in connection with several different low-income housing projects in states across the country
- Representation of franchisee with multiple locations in connection with $3.35 million acquisition loan
- Representation of a Canadian acquirer of a Maine-based manufacturing facility in a term loan and a line of credit from a local bank.
- Representation of a physicians group in the refinancing of their medical office building.
- Representation of a lumber mill in obtaining acquisition financing and an operating line of credit with a governmental lender.
- Representation of a multistate medical services business in obtaining working capital and equipment financing from a California-based lender.
- Representation of a Massachusetts manufacturer in the financing of the acquisition of a new manufacturing facility and related operating line of credit.
- Representation of a home health agency franchisee in obtaining multi-million dollar acquisition financing and operating line of credit from a commercial bank.
- Representation of private equity group's portfolio company borrowers in negotiation of covenant modifications with commercial lenders to accommodate cash flow and other needs.
- Representation of a Massachusetts manufacturer in the refinancing of credit facilities with commercial banks and subordinated lenders for purposes of redeeming a mezzanine financier's shareholding.