Lauren focuses her practice in the area of litigation. She conducts all stages of litigation including initiation, discovery, trial preparation and appeals. Additionally, she regularly advises on a wide range of issues that arise in the context of land use, eminent domain, local legislation, elections, public records requests, open meetings, conflicts of interest, trustee process, bankruptcy, licensing and contracts.
Prior to joining the firm, Lauren was an associate with Murphy, Hesse, Toomey & Lehane, LLP. Lauren served as the City Solicitor for Attleboro and Town Counsel for the Town of Hanover from 2016-2018. During law school, she was a managing editor of the Emory Bankruptcy Developments Journal and was also a legal intern for the Massachusetts Attorney General and the DeKalb County Public Defender. Prior to law school, Lauren was a litigation paralegal at Hill & Barlow and Goulston & Storrs.
- Boston College (B.A.)
- University College Dublin
- Emory University School of Law (J.D.)
- Emory Bankruptcy Developments Journal, Managing Editor, Emory Public Interest Committee, Student Member, Student Legal Services, Caseworker
- Member, Women’s Bar Association
- Associate Member, Hingham Zoning Board of Appeals
- Citizens Schools Legal Apprenticeship
- Public Safety Service Award
Court and Other Admissions
- United States District Court, District of Massachusetts