Frank is an experienced real estate and finance attorney, serving as counsel to lenders, borrowers, developers, landlords and tenants in a broad range of commercial transactions.
Frank is experienced in all types of financing transactions, including construction and permanent loans, senior and mezzanine financings, multistate portfolio loans, syndicated loans, lines of credit, revolving loans, intercreditor arrangements, securitized loans, loan restructurings, workouts and foreclosures. He also has extensive experience in leasing, acquisitions and dispositions, sale-leaseback transactions, commercial condominiums and zoning and permitting matters.
Prior to the combination with Verrill, Frank was the Managing Director at Rackemann, Sawyer & Brewster.
- Boston College Law School (J.D.)
- Supervising Editor, Uniform Commercial Code Reporter-Digest
- Fellow, American College of Mortgage Attorneys (2019 – present)
- Real Estate Finance Association (REFA)
- Board of Directors (2013 – 2016)
- Mentor in REFA Mentor Program (2017 – present)
- Member (1999 – present)
- Boston Bar Association
- Executive Committee Member (2020 – present)
- Council (2019 – present)
- Co-Chair of Real Estate Section (2016 – 2018)
- Co-Chair of Real Estate Finance Committee of Real Estate Section (2006 – 2008)
- Member (1996 – present)
- Member, Abstract Club (2020 – present)
- Board of Directors, Franklin Park Zoo and Stone Zoo (2016 – 2021)
- Member, NAIOP (1999 – present)
- Government Affairs Committee, Greater Boston Real Estate Board (2009- 2013)
- Master Plan Steering Committee, Town of Canton (2003 – 2004)
- Zoning Board of Appeals, City of Newton (2000 – 2002)
- Named a 2021 “Go To Commercial Real Estate Lawyer" by Massachusetts Lawyers Weekly
- Listed in The Best Lawyers in America© for Real Estate Law (2015-2020)
- Selected by peers for inclusion in New England Super Lawyers© for Real Estate: Business (2012-2021)
- Recognized as a Massachusetts Super Lawyer – Rising Star (2006-2008; 2010; 2011)
- Received AV Preeminent® Rating from Martindale-Hubbell
To learn more about third-party ratings and rankings, and the selection processes used for inclusion, click here.