Nancy’s clients trust that she will bring direct and compassionate guidance to divorce, family law litigation, child custody, contempt, and modification proceedings. She also negotiates and prepares prenuptial, postnuptial, and relationship agreements for high-net-worth individuals.
With more than 30 years of experience handling cases at the trial and appellate levels in the state and federals courts of Massachusetts, Nancy is often privately appointed by peer attorneys to arbitrate, conciliate, and mediate divorce cases involving alimony, child support, and the division of complex property comprising businesses, real estate, family partnerships, professional practices, and other assets.
- Boston College Law School (J.D.)
- Boston College (B.A., magna cum laude)
Member, The Council for Women of Boston College
- Selected by peers for inclusion in Massachusetts Super Lawyers© under Family Law (2004-2005; 2010-2014; 2016-2020)
- Distinguished Rating by Martindale-Hubbell
To learn more about third-party ratings and rankings, and the selection processes used for inclusion, click here.
Court and Other Admissions
- U.S. District Court, District of Massachusetts
- U.S. Court of Appeals, First Circuit