Engineering and Construction Management
- Represented national construction management firm in defense and prosecution of claims arising from allegedly defective design and construction of major MA intermodal transit facility.
- Defended developer and construction manager against claims arising from the construction of luxury hi-rise condominium towers in a multi-tiered, mixed-use development project in Boston, MA.
- Defended geotechnical engineering firm against negligence and indemnity claims arising for the collapse of a cofferdam during the construction of the Brightman Street Bridge in Fall River, MA.
- Defended international development and property-management firm against allegation of fraud and breach of fiduciary duty and prosecuted a claim for payment owed for construction and development-management services provided on the multi-use NorthPoint project in Cambridge, MA.
- Represented real estate development firm in defense of claims arising from construction/renovation a commercial office building and claims under Massachusetts Prompt Pay Act.