- Represented developer of major resort and casino project in negotiation and drafting of design and construction management agreements for $350 million urban project and coordination of development agreement with host community.
- Represented developer of resort properties in negotiation and drafting of design services and CM-at-Risk agreements for multiple luxury beach resorts.
- Prepared standard forms of construction and design contracts to be used by hospitality provider's internal construction department and trained company personnel on administration of forms and potential negotiation parameters for both stand-alone and shopping center locations.
- Represented international gaming/casino corporation in its U.S. national building program, including regulatory advice, due diligence, negotiation and drafting of design, sitework, construction, and specialty-contractor contracts for multiple, substantial hotel/casino projects in Massachusetts, Maine, Ohio, Kansas, Illinois, West Virginia, and Mississippi.
- Defended hospitality provider against mechanics' lien claim brought by 11 subcontractors arising out the construction of a retail food outlet by Thomas Jefferson University Hospital in Philadelphia, PA.