Kyle truly enjoys working with people and has found her calling as a domestic relations lawyer. She handles all areas of family law litigation and negotiation, including complex divorce, modification, paternity, custody, and international and domestic removal cases, as well as abuse prevention orders and pre-and postnuptial agreements.
A trial attorney, Kyle has gained experience advocating for clients in Massachusetts state courts. Whether serving as an advocate, counselor, or negotiator, Kyle is committed to focusing on each client's individual needs and guiding him or her through the legal process until resolution is reached. She also devotes a part of her practice to pro bono matters and has represented clients in complex asylum and adoption cases. Kyle is certified to conciliate and mediate all types of domestic relations matters, assisting couples and families in privately resolving their disputes, and is privately retained to serve as a parent coordinator and parent mediator. She is a frequent panelist and speaker at the Boston Bar Association and Massachusetts Continuing Legal Education.
During law school, Kyle served as a legal intern in the Office of the Maine Attorney General, was Co-chair of the Women's Law Association, and served as a teaching assistant for the first-year writing program. She was a summer associate at Verrill in 2008. As an undergrad, Kyle double-majored in government and French studies. Prior to law school, Kyle led language study abroad programs for high school students in France. Kyle enjoys running in road races and spending time in Maine.
- University of Maine School of Law (J.D., cum laude)
- Head Case Note & Comment Editor, Maine Law Review
- Colby College (B.A., cum laude)
- Member, Immigrant Legal Advocacy Project's Pro Bono Panel
- Board Member, Strong Women, Strong Girls
- Boston Bar Association Family Law Steering Committee
- Boston Bar Foundation Junior Fellow
- Founding Member, Greater Boston Family Law Inn of Court
- Named a Boston Magazine Top Lawyer 2021
- National Association of Women Lawyers Recognition Award
- Listed in The Best Lawyers in America© under Family Law in Boston, Massachusetts (2024)
- Selected by peers for inclusion in New England Super Lawyers© under Family Law each year since first listing in 2012
To learn more about third-party ratings and rankings, and the selection processes used for inclusion, click here.