Mike focuses his practice on general litigation with an emphasis on family law, personal injury litigation, and real estate and business disputes.
Mike is admitted in Maine and Massachusetts, where he worked as a law clerk to the Justices of the Massachusetts Superior Court. Mike has handled a wide variety of cases in the Maine trial courts and before the Maine Supreme Court. He has also handled cases in the U.S. District Court in Portland and before the First Circuit Court of Appeals in Boston. He is a member of the Maine State Bar Association and the York County Bar Association. Mike resides in Portland, Maine, and is a member of the Salvation Army Advisory Board.
- Suffolk University Law School (J.D., cum laude)
- University of Massachusetts, Boston (B.A.)
- Listed in The Best Lawyers in America© for Litigation - Real Estate in Portland, Maine
To learn more about third-party ratings and rankings, and the selection processes used for inclusion, click here.
- Massachusetts Superior Court
Court and Other Admissions
- U.S. District Court for the District of Maine (1992)
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the First Circuit (1999)