Nine Verrill Attorneys Named Top Lawyers in Fairfield County
(April 8, 2021) – Verrill is pleased to announce nine of the firm’s attorneys in its Westport, Connecticut office were ranked as Top Lawyers in Fairfield County by Moffly Media, the publishers of popular Connecticut magazines such as Greenwich, Westport, and Stamford.
The following Verrill attorneys were recognized in the corresponding areas:
- Regina Flaherty – Real Estate
- Robert Laplaca – Civil Law Litigation
- Alan Nevas – Arbitration and Mediation
- Andrew Nevas – Commercial Litigation
- Kristen Rossetti – Civil Law Litigation
- Sharon Schweitzer - Wills
- Frank Silvestri, Jr. – Commercial Litigation
- Patricia Weitzman – Health Care Law
- Barbara Young – Business Law
Verrill opened its Connecticut office in 2015, when the former Levett Rockwood corporate law firm joined Verrill. The combination expanded Verrill’s reach into southern New England and the New York City tri-state area. The firm’s Connecticut and New York attorneys, together with the 100+ attorneys located in the Boston and Portland, Maine offices, offer a wide range of legal services for individuals and businesses in the Connecticut and NYC tri-state markets and beyond.
The list of “300+ Top Lawyers in Fairfield County” was compiled by through peer voting and research conducted by DataJoe Research.