Robin has extensive experience advocating for her clients' interests in all areas of family law litigation and negotiation, including divorces, modifications, custody disputes, complaints to remove children from the Commonwealth, paternity actions, and abuse prevention actions. Robin prides herself on taking a practical and cost-effective approach to resolving conflict, using negotiation instead of costly litigation, whenever possible, to achieve fair and equitable results.
Robin has done pro bono cases for the Senior Partners for Justice and under the auspices of the Volunteer Lawyers Project. She also is one of the founders of the Suffolk Early Resolution Volunteer Project (SERV PROJECT) a program developed and staffed by attorneys from Verrill and the Senior Partners for Justice designed to intervene early in cases with unrepresented litigants in order to get a quick and fair resolution.
- Northeastern University School of Law (LL.B.)
- University of Lowell (B.A.)
- Volunteer, Lawyers Project
- Co-Founder, Suffolk Early Resolution Volunteer Project
- Boston Bar Association
- Listed in The Best Lawyers in America© under Family Law in Boston, Massachusetts (2024)
To learn more about third-party ratings and rankings, and the selection processes used for inclusion, click here.
Court and Other Admissions
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the First Circuit