Whether you are an individual or a multinational corporation, Verrill's Environmental & Land Use attorneys become an integral part of your team by listening to you, understanding your goals, and working with you to create opportunities for success. Our attorneys have decades of industry-leading experience on environmental and land use matters, including:
- Large infrastructure development
- Renewable energy permitting
- Coastal and marine development
- Environmental compliance
- Due diligence
- Resolution of land use disputes with abutters and government entities
- Administrative, civil, and appellate litigation
We combine our experience with a highly client-focused approach to understand the big picture, master the details, and achieve results.
We also know that environmental and land use challenges don't always come in discrete packages. Therefore, we work with seasoned lawyers in our Real Estate, Energy, Government Affairs, and Litigation & Trial groups to provide targeted advice on the full range of issues you may be facing.