"In the moment of crisis, the wise build bridges and the foolish build dams." — Nigerian proverb
Regina's practice concentrates on discreet representation of a limited number of clients with complex divorce and family law matters including guardianship of minors and adults. Regina's clients are from Massachusetts and throughout the United States as well as abroad.
Believing that the key to a harmonious life transition is a carefully negotiated, well-drafted agreement, Regina negotiates and drafts detailed "bespoke" agreements in all areas of family law: pre-marital, post-marital, separation, divorce, non-marital "living-together" agreements, and parental rights and responsibilities.
When negotiation fails, Regina uses her well-honed trial skills (including private adjudication) to establish and/or defend a client's interests in disputes involving complex divorce, custody, and guardianship proceedings (including identifying, valuing, and dividing unique and complex assets and sources of income); gifted and inherited assets; disputes involving international jurisdiction; foreign divorces; and children (parenting plans, removal, parental abduction, Hague Convention, and establishment of parental rights and responsibilities).
- Founding Member and past President (2011-2012), Massachusetts Family and Probate American Inn of Court
- Tulane Law School (J.D.)
- London School of Economics and Political Science (M.S.)
- Rotary International Graduate Fellowship
- University of Massachusetts, Amherst
- Commonwealth Scholar
- Co-Founder of Suffolk Early Resolution Volunteers
- Co-Chair of the Probate and Family Court's Task Force on Guardian Ad Litem Curriculum and Training
- Appointed Guardian Ad Litem on the issue of Privilege, Attorney for the Child, and Parenting Coordinator
- Member, Massachusetts Bar Association
- Member, Boston Bar Association
- 2019 Top Women of Law, Circle of Excellence
- Recognized as one of Massachusetts Lawyers Weekly's 2013 Top Women of Law
- AV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell
- Listed in Best Lawyers in America© under Family Law
- Selected by peers for inclusion in New England Super Lawyers© under Family Law (2005-2020)
To learn more about third-party ratings and rankings, and the selection processes used for inclusion, click here.