Nick brings a passion for business and a unique perspective to serve Verrill’s business clients. Nick’s practice focuses on a broad range of transactions including mergers and acquisitions, commercial lending, entity formation, contracts, and general business counseling.
Before joining Verrill, Nick attended the University of Maine School of Law in his hometown of Portland, Maine. Prior to law school, Nick helped manage his family’s small business, which has operated in Greater Portland for over 60 years. Nick also served in the United States Army as an Infantry officer.
Nick lives in Portland with his wife, Stephanie, and son, Jack. When he’s not at the office, Nick enjoys spending time with his family in the Maine outdoors, trying his hand at a complex recipe, and watching the New England Patriots.
Nick has not yet been admitted to the bar.
- University of Maine School of Law (J.D., magna cum laude)
- Research and Technical Editor, Maine Law Review
- Teaching Assistant, Legal Writing Department
- Bates College (B.A.)
- Member, Young Leaders Council, Make-A-Wish Maine (2018-present)
- Mentor, Portland High School Mentoring Program (2017-2018)
- Faculty Significant Achievement Award, University of Maine School of Law