Attorneys in our Health Care & Life Sciences Group counsel health care providers, insurers, biopharmaceutical and device companies, and other entities throughout the country with respect to their most sophisticated legal challenges.
We strive to provide outstanding value to our clients while maintaining the highest professional standards in our work. Our success in doing so is evidenced by our selection as counsel by some of the largest, most highly regarded health care organizations in the country, as well as by smaller clients striving to make or expand their place in the health care market.
Our attorneys are consistently recognized by Chambers USA: America's Leading Lawyers for Business and The Best Lawyers in America for their dedication, superior skills, and practical savvy. We are a sought-after partner to health care businesses of all types and welcome the unique challenges and relationships each partnership brings.
We serve clients operating across the health care industry, including:
- Academic medical centers
- Hospitals and health care systems
- Health centers (including FQHCs)
- Multi-provider networks (ACOs, CINs, IDSs, IPAs, PHOs)
- Universities and schools of medicine
- Health plans and managed care companies
- Pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device companies
- Physician groups
- Health care data analysis companies
- Commercial IRBs
- Professional associations and societies
- Ambulatory surgery centers
- Health information technology companies
- Research institutes
- Laboratories (clinical, research, and others)
- Government agencies
- Research funders
- Contract research organizations and other research service providers
- Organ procurement organizations
We also provide a full range of strategic, regulatory, and government enforcement and litigation legal services. For more information on these services, please see the service line pages listed below.