Kristin is a compassionate and dedicated family law advocate.
She negotiates and drafts prenuptial, separation, and modification agreements, and represents clients in divorce, custody, removal, international child abduction, guardianship, modification, and contempt proceedings. Kristin advises clients on issues impacting the LGBTQ community, and handles second-parent adoptions. She also serves as a court-certified conciliator.
Kristin graduated with a degree in sociology and a minor in Africana studies from Wellesley College, where she was captain of the varsity women's basketball team. At Northeastern, she served as commencement speaker at graduation. Prior to entering private practice, Kristin interned with the Honorable Judge Nancy Gertner (retired) of the U.S. District Court for the District of Massachusetts, with the Elder Law Unit of Greater Boston Legal Services, and at the United Nations' International Criminal Tribunal for the Former Yugoslavia in The Hague.
Outside the office, Kristin enjoys playing basketball and spending time with her family.
- Northeastern University School of Law (J.D.)
- Managing Editor, Northeastern University Law Journal
- Wellesley College (B.A., cum laude)
- Settlement and Early Resolution Volunteers (SERV) (Suffolk County)
- Volunteer, Lawyer for the Day (Norfolk and Middlesex Counties)
- Vice President, Board of Directors, East End House (2014-2018)
- Boston Bar Association
- Middlesex County Bar Association
- Norfolk County Bar Association
- Greater Boston Family Law Inn of Courts
- Wellesley Lawyers Network
- Listed in The Best Lawyers in America© for Family Law in Boston, Massachusetts
- Selected for inclusion in New England Super Lawyers© under Family Law
To learn more about third-party ratings and rankings, and the selection processes used for inclusion, click here.
Court and Other Admissions
- U.S. District Court for the District of Massachusetts
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the First Circuit