Andrew practices primarily in the field of matrimonial and probate litigation, representing both individual and corporate clients in a wide variety of matters in both state and federal court, as well as in arbitration proceedings.
He has litigated matters involving divorces, custody disputes, proceedings to establish, modify and/or enforce parenting plans and support orders, prenuptial agreements, probate disputes and appeals, construction contracts, commercial and residential leases, real property disputes, mortgage foreclosures, commercial and residential property tax appeals, employment disputes and the defense of medical malpractice and premises liability actions.
Andrew has been involved in several appeals before the United States Court of Appeals and the Connecticut Supreme and Appellate Courts. He has extensive experience in both bench and jury trials. He has also been certified by the State of Connecticut to serve as a Guardian Ad Litem or Attorney for a Minor Child in family cases.
Andrew lives in his home town of Westport, Connecticut with his wife and two children.
Services / Industries
- Georgetown University (J.D.)
- Union College (B.A.)
- Chair, Connecticut Bar Association Litigation Section (2019 - present)
- Member, Westport Charter Revision Commission (1999 - 2000)
- Director, Bank of Westport (1997 - 2004)
- Trustee, Westport Public Library (2004 - 2012); President (2007 - 2009)
- Member, Union College Alumni Council (2008 - present)
- Member, United States District Court Merit Review Panel (2007 - 2009)
- Member, Westport Democratic Town Committee (2013 - present)
- American Inns of Court
- American Bar Association
- Connecticut Bar Association
- James W. Cooper Fellow, Connecticut Bar Foundation
- Listed in The Best Lawyers in America© under Commercial Litigation (2018-2019)
- Selected by peers for inclusion in New England Super Lawyers© under Business Litigation and Family Law (2009-2018)
To learn more about third-party ratings and rankings, and the selection processes used for inclusion, click here.
Court and Other Admissions
- U.S. District Court for the District of Connecticut
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- U.S. Tax Court