Andrew is a highly skilled and experienced litigator, practicing primarily in the fields of matrimonial and probate litigation, as well as commercial litigation. He represents both individual and corporate clients in a wide variety of matters in both state and federal court as well as in arbitration proceedings.
He has litigated matters involving divorces; custody disputes; proceedings to establish, modify and/or enforce parenting plans and support orders; prenuptial and postnuptial agreements; probate disputes and appeals; will contests; conservatorship and commitment proceedings; commercial and residential leases; real property disputes; mortgage foreclosures; commercial and residential property tax appeals; construction contracts; employment disputes; and the defense of medical malpractice and premises liability actions.
Andrew has been involved in several appeals before the United States Court of Appeals and the Connecticut Supreme and Appellate Courts. He has extensive experience in both bench and jury trials. He has also been certified by the State of Connecticut to serve as a Guardian Ad Litem or Attorney for a Minor Child in family cases. Andrew is the former chair of the Connecticut Bar Association Litigation Section.
Andrew lives in his hometown of Westport, Connecticut, with his wife and two children.
- Georgetown University Law Center (J.D.)
- Union College (B.A.)
- Co-Chair, Connecticut Bar Association Pandemic Recovery and the Future of Court Technology Task Force (2022 to date)
- Chair, Connecticut Bar Association Litigation Section (2019-2021)
- Member, Executive Committee, Connecticut Bar Association Litigation Section (2013-present)
- Member, Judicial Subcommittee, Connecticut Bar Association COVID-19 Task Force (2020-2021)
- Member, Technology Working Group, Connecticut Bar Association COVID-19 Task Force (2020-2021)
- Member, Westport Democratic Town Committee (2013-present)
- Member, Union College Alumni Council (2008-2020)
- Trustee, Westport Public Library (2004-2012), President (2007-2009)
- Member, United States District Court Merit Review Panel (2007-2009)
- Director, Bank of Westport (1997-2004)
- Member, Westport Charter Revision Commission (1999-2000)
- American Inns of Court
- American Bar Association
- Connecticut Bar Association
- James W. Cooper Fellow, Connecticut Bar Foundation
- Listed in The Best Lawyers in America© under Commercial Litigation (2018-2021)
- Selected by peers for inclusion in New England Super Lawyers© under Business Litigation and Family Law (2009-2020)
- Top Lawyer in Fairfield County in Commercial Litigation by Moffly Media
To learn more about third-party ratings and rankings, and the selection processes used for inclusion, click here.
Court and Other Admissions
- U.S. District Court for the District of Connecticut
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- U.S. Tax Court