Kristen assists Verrill's senior litigators with various aspects of their cases from inception through completion, including managing discovery, legal research and writing, and trial preparation. Her practice focuses on complex commercial litigation matters and family law.
Kristen's passion for providing pro bono legal service and her commitment to the Villanova Civil Justice Clinic earned her the Joseph R. Wenk Award.
Prior to joining Verrill, Kristen practiced as a commercial litigator in New York with a focus on insurance recovery litigation, representing individual and corporate policyholders in a variety of complex insurance recovery litigation matters.
When Kristen is not in the office, she can be found cooking, reading, and cheering on the Villanova Wildcats basketball team.
- Villanova University School of Law (J.D., cum laude)
- Villanova University (B.A., cum laude)
- Dean's List, Phi Alpha Theta
- New York
- The Joseph R. Wenk Award
- Listed in Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch under Commercial Litigation
Court and Other Admissions
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the District of Connecticut