Kristen focuses her practice on complex commercial litigation, handling cases from inception through completion, including managing complex electronic discovery, legal research and writing, trial preparation and appeals.
A skilled litigator, Kristen has experience in both New York and Connecticut.
Kristen's passion for providing pro bono legal service and her commitment to the Villanova Civil Justice Clinic earned her the Joseph R. Wenk Award.
Prior to joining Verrill, Kristen practiced as a commercial litigator in New York with a focus on insurance recovery litigation, representing individual and corporate policyholders in a variety of complex insurance recovery litigation matters.
When Kristen is not in the office, she can be found cooking, reading, and cheering on the Villanova Wildcats basketball team.
- Villanova University School of Law (J.D., cum laude)
- Villanova University (B.A., cum laude)
- Dean's List, Phi Alpha Theta
- New York
- The Joseph R. Wenk Award
- Listed in The Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch© under Commercial Litigation in Westport, Connecticut
- Top Lawyer in Fairfield County in Civil Law Litigation by Moffly Media
To learn more about third-party ratings and rankings, and the selection processes used for inclusion, click here.
Court and Other Admissions
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the District of Connecticut