- Forms and advises investment partnerships, limited liability companies and joint venture companies involved in the financing, acquisition, construction, development and syndication of commercial and residential real estate developments.
- Represents and advises closely-held and family businesses on corporate and commercial transactions and on tax planning, governance and succession matters.
- Represents senior executives in employment, compensation, buy-out, severance and tax planning matters.
- Acts as outside general counsel to public and private domestic and international not-for-profit foundations, advising them on all aspects of tax, regulatory, governance, organizational and operational issues.
- Helps individuals and families on estate and gift tax planning and acts as independent trustee and advisor for family trusts.
- Represents and advises family members in disputes involving family trusts.